Toppazzini produces corrugated cardboard packaging that can be personalized in the composition of paper, the corrugation and the printing.
Our production includes corrugated cardboard packaging with the most varied compositions of paper and corrugation profiles as well as traditional flexographic and high definition printing. We transform all the main types of paper on the market (Kraft, Kraftliner, Liner, Test and Camoscio for covers, Semichimica, Medium and Fluting in corrugation) and with different weights per square meter. The corrugator is able to produce cardboard with one or two waves of type B (Low), C (High), E (Micro), BC (Triple) and EB (Microtriple); This cardboard is subsequently processed on the different production lines.
The products are:
• Corrugated cardboard sheets of different compositions and sizes
• "American" boxes, glued and/or sewn, with up to 6-color printing
• Rotary "die-cut" boxes, with or without easy-opening strips, up to 4-color printing
• Flat "die-cut" boxes with up to 6-color printing and painting
• Promotional display stands with high definition or laminated printing
Food - production and distribution (use of food-contact paper); Small and large appliances; Furniture and Paper Industry - Publishing; Drink production and distribution; Components (Plastics, Metallurgy, Electronics, etc.); Chemistry (cartons for dangerous formulations); Textiles and Clothing; Accessories.